Our clients throughout the UK and US are actively recruiting for customer success associates. Please read the full specification below to understand more about this type of role.
If this role is of interest, please click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button at the bottom of the page to begin the application process.
Our clients’ ideal candidates are passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, you should have relevant digital or advertising client experience and a demonstrated record of analyzing and optimizing campaigns.
Objectives of this Role
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Establish a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our clients products and services
- Maintain customer success strategies and best practices
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Some previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not crucial
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Bachelor’s degree (not required)
- Knowledge of CRM systems
What happens next?
Once you click the below ‘APPLY NOW’ button, you will be taken through the application journey. You will need to upload your PDF CV and will have the option of completing a one-way video interview.
Your application & video interview will be sent to all of our clients for their review. Should your profile be of interest, they (the company) will be in contact directly.